Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tiger hopes 'A Flying Jatt'



Tiger Shroff, who will be soon seen in 'A Flying Jatt', hopes that the superhero film inspires more Indian filmmakers to make such movies.
"I am damn excited about 'A Flying Jatt'. For me, while doing this film Hrithik Roshan's film 'Krrish' was a huge inspiration. I think and I am hoping that 'A Flying Jatt' will inspire more filmmakers to make superhero films in Bollywood. I am hoping things will change and the market for superhero films in showbiz will also open up," Tiger told IANS.
Directed by Remo D'Souza, the film also features Nathan Jones and Jacqueline Fernandez.
Tiger is currently enjoying the success of his latest film "Baaghi", and says his father Jackie Shroff is proud of his work.
He said: "My dad is so happy. He is a proud parent because the kind of appreciation we have got for this film, has been overwhelming."

No comments:

Post a Comment