Saturday, March 19, 2016

Here's the real reason behind Arjun Kapoor refusing to watch Sonam Kapoor's Neerja



Neerja has achieved massive critical and commercial acclaim. The film has been loved by all and some are even calling it one of the finest Hindi films of all time. Even Sonam Kapoor is getting all the rahs rahs from the critics as well as the audience. But there is one person who refuses to watch the film. It's none other than Sonam's first cousin, Arjun Kapoor. When we asked him the reason, he said, "Yes, I haven’t seen Neerja. A few years ago I lost my mother. After that I have a fear of losing my loved ones and I don’t like seeing any of my loved ones passing away, even though I know it's just in front of the camera. Although I have died in 3 films, I just have this kind of irritation about seeing Sonam die. So I decided not to see the film. I would love to see it but maybe I won't watch till the end. I'd rather see it at my home without disturbing people in the theatre where I walk out of the theatre and start getting irritable. I just felt that it will be better that I don’t make a scene. I have seen every film of hers, even those films which she doesn’t want anyone to see. But I am very happy that Neerja has done well. It's time she got her due. She’s been very simple, very sweet, very dedicated and she’s waited for her opportunities and now it has finally come." Awww... Don't we all want a brother like Arjun Kapoor?

No comments:

Post a Comment